Click Here!

Looking for a Harry/draco Fiction

Demondogs

I'm looking for a Harry/Draco fic where they have a huge party with Blase as the D.J. And they go camping with some alcohol and play two truths and a lie. Harry also changes his clothing and gets contacts. Harry also gets a tattoo of two dragons intertwined..i think Harry was under a spell to make him look like james but its wearing off and he is really snape's son... please help.

• 2 months later...
I'm looking for a Harry/Draco fic where they have a huge party with Blase as the D.J. And they go camping with some alcohol and play two truths and a lie. Harry also changes his clothing and gets contacts. Harry also gets a tattoo of two dragons intertwined..i think Harry was under a spell to make him look like james but its wearing off and he is really snape's son... please help.

I think that this could be "Malfoy Flavor", by "Vorabiza" and it's posted at "HPFandom"

It's a Drarry... Hsrry stays with Snape and while there he found his Mother's journal; in it she confesses that Severus is Harry's real Father and that she placed a spell on Harry so he'd look like James. Before returning to school they were able to brake the spells, so Harry could attend school as a Snape. At Hogwarts he was sorted into Slytherin... To get to know eachother, the Slytherins drank and played "I Never" and I'm pretty sure they played it more then once. Harry has an all new look, he even has a tattoo on his back, of a black and silver snakes intertwined! Harry throws a party at the school to help with house unitty and he had Blaise play the part of the D.J.

The information I just gave you matches pretty well to what you're searching for. However, if this isn't the story you wanted, then I'm sorry... But since it goes along the same line, then maybe you'll like it too :D

The link below should get you there!

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=2199

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.