Click Here!

I think it's a 'Snape is Harry's Guardian/Mentor' Story

Guest HPManiac123

Guest HPManiac123

I don't remember much about it, but I have been searching for it everywhere. There's one scene where Harry has to go to the Hospital Wing and while he is there a couple of Slytherins from the quidditch team come along with a Slytherin Harry had met earlier, and they got along pretty well after the Slytherin friend greets Harry and they start talking about Quidditch. And I believe Ron got really angry after he heard/saw (not sure which) Harry talking with Slytherins.

And I think there's this other scene that I'm pretty sure goes with that story where Harry was talking earlier to Flint and how he felt he it wasn't fair that quidditch was cut off from them since, they were hoping that scouts would come to see them play and be asked to join a team. So Harry talks to Wood and they challenge the Slytherins to match in the Great Hall and make a bet that they'll win or their Seekers become a slave for the other team for while (I'm not sure if it was a day or a week). Then During the match Malfoy cheated which got the rest of the team as well as Snape angry at him because not only would it have cost them the match, but it might also have costed them the chance to be recruited on to a Quidditch team. And then the team were pretty nice to Harry during his time as heir slave except for Malfoy who made Harry carry his books and cut his food. The team was willing to let him go early, but Harry refused and went to Snape and then Harry took the team besides Draco to harvest the Basklisk in the chamber.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.