Click Here!

Recommendations?

Guest hotgoose123

Guest hotgoose123

Hi, I'm looking for some recommendations of good bdsm typed fics involving Hermione and Snape or Draco preferably but i'll happy give any other pairings a try.

Thanks in advance x

In fanfic, BDSM sometimes means different things to different people, so I hope you like some of these recommendations.

It's a Hermione/Sirius (and Hermione/others) fic, but I have to recommend one of my favorite stories here: Cherries. It's a WiP and has almost 40 chapters, but there's plenty of BDSM in there, both consensual and non-con. It's a rather dark (and smutty) fic, but it really pulls you in.

Draco/Hermione:

Claiming Hermione - Truthfully, the BDSM isn't the main focus, but this story is fantastic and one of my favorites!

Sold - Hermione is forced to marry Draco. Not exactly BDSM, but bondage, D/s, and a bit of non-con.

Atonement - Twenty years after Deathly Hallows, Draco goes to Hermione to atone for his sins.

A Licentious Proposition - Draco convinces Hermione to be his sex slave for a month.

Birds of a Feather - a rather humorous one-shot and not too smutty.

Snape/Hermione:

I don't read a lot of this pairing, but For the Potion Master's Amusement is really good. Snape is a bit too nice for me, but it really delves into the whole world of BDSM and the author writes some very hot scenes.

And not really a BDSM (spanking, dubcon and control factors though), but since it's one of the few SS/HG stories I like, I'm going for it, especially because I think the author deserves more reviews. Bad Little Miss Granger

Other pairings:

A Dubious Affair - Harry and Hermione cheat on their spouses and participate in ten chapters of illicit behavior.

Fallen Angel - Voldemort gives Hermione to Bellatrix and Rodolphus to be broken. Very dark! The author has several BDSM fics.

Bound by Duty - Hermione, Draco, Harry, and Ron.

Cruel Eyes - Adrian Pucey is Head Boy and is fascinating by Hermione. (You must be a member of Granger Enchanted to read this. Registratin is quick and easy!)

I Must Learn Control - More bondage and dubious consent than BDSM, but since I've never read a Professor Umbridge seduces Hermione story before, I have to recommend this one.

Edited by WesleyY7

Guest hotgoose123

Those are great thanks. I've already read a couple of them, including Cherries and For the Potion Master's Amusement.

Anymore recommendations of fics similair to them would be great.

thanks again x

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.