Click Here!

Looking for M/M story

durrr

Hi, i have been looking for this one story but havent found it so far. Some of my memories of it might be wrong, as its been a long while since i read it, but hopefully someone will recognize it.

It was about a cat/human guy who was captured by a strong vampire. I think the guy was able to turn into a feline form and also into normal guy. The man was kept captive in the house where the master vampire and his sired vampires lived. I think one of them had long blue hair and was called Blue.

In the later chapters the mansion was attacked by a vampyress, the one that had sired the master vampire.

Hi, i have been looking for this one story but havent found it so far. Some of my memories of it might be wrong, as its been a long while since i read it, but hopefully someone will recognize it.

It was about a cat/human guy who was captured by a strong vampire. I think the guy was able to turn into a feline form and also into normal guy. The man was kept captive in the house where the master vampire and his sired vampires lived. I think one of them had long blue hair and was called Blue.

In the later chapters the mansion was attacked by a vampyress, the one that had sired the master vampire.

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600091052

If I Knew Then....

Updated 10/2/08 ~It's amazing how much insight, hindsight can give. In Martin's case, it almost torments him more than his new vampire Master Anal, BDSM, Bond, D/s, Lemon, S&M, VS, WIP, Yaoi

Vampire > General

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [37] -:- Published [2006-10-04] -:- Updated [2008-10-02 23:06:37] -:- Edited [2008-10-02] -:- Hits [15105] -:- Reviews [315] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 165]

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.