Click Here!

Looking for a narusasu fic

Guest electrostatic

Guest electrostatic

This fiction is one that just crossed my mind. I read it a while ago and only now started thinking about it. Since the only thing I really remember is one scene, it makes it hard for me to search for it.

I remember Sasuke, Naruto and Neji being on a mission. If i remember correctly Naruto tried to get a thing working between him and Sasuke but Sasuke didn't want to acknowledge it (not sure). Hower on this mission Sasuke is taking a job as a secretary on a brothel wich the person they are trying to catch is freekwently visiting. The last chapter I read was when this person entered and then ofc you had to wait for the other chapter to come.

What I also do remember is that Naruto got him and Sasuke sharing apartment and they kinda had a sexual teasething going on (pretty sure there was some talk about Naruto's seal but that is so common I don't know if I'm just mixing some fictions up).

Well, thank you for at least reading this and if you have some other fic to recommend while I search for this one please do link :lol:

Love,

electrostatic

• 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.