Click Here!

Seto/Jou Story

Korbin

The topic description says most of it, but I'll add more details if anyone's not too sure. The story I'm trying to find is about Seto, Mokuba, and two of his employers (Their crossdressing names are Sakura and Peaches) setting up a contest for the best person to win a competition on who will be Seto's new liaison. When Jou hears about it he becomes desperate for a chance to prove himself as well as to get closer to Kaiba by going to his neighbor Gina Peacock and learning how to convicingly become a woman to win the competition.

There. Does that ring any bells for anyone? If it does please, please let me know! I have no idea who the author is... I'm not even sure if she's still on this site but I'd really like to read the story again. Thanks in advance!

Edited by Korbin

The topic description says most of it, but I'll add more details if anyone's not too sure. The story I'm trying to find is about Seto, Mokuba, and two of his employers (Their crossdressing names are Sakura and Peaches) setting up a contest for the best person to win a competition on who will be Seto's new liaison. When Jou hears about it he becomes desperate for a chance to prove himself as well as to get closer to Kaiba by going to his neighbor Gina Peacock and learning how to convicingly become a woman to win the competition.

There. Does that ring any bells for anyone? If it does please, please let me know! I have no idea who the author is... I'm not even sure if she's still on this site but I'd really like to read the story again. Thanks in advance!

The story your looking for is "Love, Lies and Lipstick" which has a sequel to it called "Executive Liason". both of those are by Maggiemay, who is on this site, as well as in a yahoo yugioh fanfic group called "Little Dragon"

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/little_Dragon/

its an age restricted group and you have to be a member to read the other fics ^^ I hope this helps!

• 3 weeks later...
The story your looking for is "Love, Lies and Lipstick" which has a sequel to it called "Executive Liason". both of those are by Maggiemay, who is on this site, as well as in a yahoo yugioh fanfic group called "Little Dragon"

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/little_Dragon/

its an age restricted group and you have to be a member to read the other fics ^^ I hope this helps!

Maggiemay does not post on AFF any longer and has removed her stories from this site because of the stealing of her work by Yugithecutie and AFF's condoning of the theft by not revoking the rights of Yugithecutie accessing AFF and not blocking redirects from her website where she posted links to Maggie's stories on AFF. But you are correct in that all of her work - including the three or four novels she's written since then are available on Little Dragon.

Love Lies and Lipstick

Executive Liaison

Executive Spouse

Are the titles of the trilogy. I believe the first two are posted and the third is at beta. She has finished the two Seto/Jou Darkness books and is moving into the Yami/Hikari Darkness books. Badge in Darkness, Yami and Yugi's story.

She finished Call It Fate, and I believe Rumors and Scandalous, but I am not sure. I know she has a B&D thing done - called Master of Dreams.

You'll have to get with her on Little Dragon for more.

Puppys_Seahorse

(AKA Shelly, Maggie's sister)

That's actually untrue.

The user in question was asked to please remove the content from her site, by not only the members affected, but by some of the staff members as well. She did, in fact, do that. However, it was and is still plagiarism, which is why this user was deleted.

What happened, ultimately, is that yugithecutie was deleted from the archive. She is NOT welcome to return. Ever.

Thing is, we do not have ANY control over what a web hosting service allows on their servers. We (a couple of the mods) advised the one member to REPORT this person to her hosting company, as that's the best that can be done from this end for someone else's domain. No one here has any control whatsoever over what content is or is not allowed on someone else's web server. To expect that we could, or in fact would be able to do anything about it, is foolish, at best. After all, it's not like this site owns yahoo.com, which is (or was when this happened) yugithecutie's hosting company.

It would be best to put up all sides in future, yes?

• 3 weeks later...
So in short, before you, Puppys_seahorse, or anyone else accuses AFF of the disgusting charge of condoning plagiarism, try getting your damn facts right, just for once.

Well, since you know so much about it - explain why person WHO IS NOT WELCOME OR SUPPORTED here is still posting here.

Also - I'd like an explanation from the MOD about this - since she went so far as to rebut my statements of fact.

Yugithecutie still posts here - when she has stolen and plagiarised work FROM here. She doesn't even bother to change her name.

Don't believe me?

Check it out.

http://ygo.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296870612

Do you intend to apologize for your ignorance, or are you one of those people who can't admit they were wrong?

And wrong you were btw - she was not banned or blocked and continues to post - even though she is a known plagiarist.

Will the mods apologize as well? Doubtful but hey one can live in hope.

Shelly (aka Puppys_seahorse)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.