Click Here!

Looking for 2 Harry Potter Fanfics

blastinghose

The story I'm looking for are on two different sites.

The first one is or was on AFF. I don't remember the full plot but I remember Hermione went to her home, after visiting the Weasleys, and ended up having sex with her parents. Hermione also used a spell she learned from McGonagall to grow a penis. I can't remember any more unfortunately, if I remember any more I'll edit this post.

The second fic I believe was on fanfiction.net: I believe Angelina and Harry were killed by killing curses by the forbidden forest. However, through some miracle there was a special, hidden organization that used a potion to bring them back from the dead. Harry's parents, and there other children, are also alive after being given the potion back when they were killed. Anyway this organization is basically withering down Voldemort's death eaters. Where eventually after Voldemort's death the organization and the previously presumed dead people, came back into the public eye. I believe the final result was Harry/Hermione paring, but I can't be sure.

And does anybody know what happened to a couple of fics by an Author by the name of Wind, I believe titles of the fics were something like "Horny Harry" and "How the World Works". I vaguely remember the titles from way back but I can't seem to find them anymore. I'm been assuming they've been deleted or something similar.

Thanks for the help

I have found this one: The first one I remember being on AFF, the plot was something like: James Potter came home from school and learned to set up a computer his parents had bought. He eventually learned to hack websites and/or other computers, for example James hacked into Lily's computer and webcam. It's called Horny Adventures of James Potter and under the "general" section, in case anybody was wondering

Edited by blastinghose

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.