Click Here!

I Am No Longer Allowed To...

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Melody Fate

I am no longer allowed to get pissy when I write a review that's less than glowing and immedietly the writer and and one of their sock puppets, er, uh, I mean friends, bitch me out.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I am no longer allowed to get all levels of curious and nosey at the though of Melody giving someone a "wonderful" review.

Guest Melody Fate

(Never said it was wonderful, it *was* critical, but since they said reviewers shouldn't candy coat reviews, I felt it was justified to state my opinions, without being gentle.)

I am no longer allowed to get Pixagi all curious without PM'ing her with the object of her curiousity.

Guest Enchanted Faery

I am no longer alowed to imagine my husband dying a slow and painful death, cuz it makes me psycho....but I'm not psycho....heh heh not at all....DIE HUSBAND DIE!!!!! Sorry....what was I saying???

I am no longer allowed to keep my opinions to myself, and neither am I allowed to mutter them to anyone besides the object of my discontent. for I have found that If I Do, they fester within me like the bubonic plague of opinions. Whereas I am now freely expressing my views, I must forgo all friends and amicable relationships.