Click Here!

Dragon Quest V Request/Challenge

Guest GothamKnight1992

Guest GothamKnight1992

Are you familiar with Dragon Quest V: The Hand of Heavenly Bride? It's an RPG for the Nintendo DS. And one of the choices you're forced to make during the course of the game is choosing a wife. Your choices are Bianca, Debora and Nera but it doesn't matter which bride you pick the story pretty much stays the same. Although some brides are nicer than others. Anyway I was wondering if it wouldn't be too much to ask if you could write a story about the Hero having rough sex with his wife. I don't care who the bride is, as long as you name the Hero "John" and that there's some anal sex involved.

If you're not familiar with Dragon Quest V (Nintendo DS) I suggest you consult Wikipedia and Wikianswers for details.

Edited by GothamKnight1992

Guest GothamKnight1992

Are you guys dead or something? Or are you just ignoring me? Anyway this request was born out of my disappointment with Dragon Quest V: Bridal Waltz...I found that story slightly disappointing because I always imgained the Hero having rough sex with Bianca. Also I don't like the fact that Bridal Waltz ended with an anal sex tease, and I hate the Hero's name because I don't know how to pronounce it, I prefer the name "John" I always use that name when I playing Dragon Quest V on my DSI.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.