Click Here!

HP/DM and HP/SS

TheBlackStrawberry

O.k I lost this two stories and I never finish them. I been looking for them for quite awhile.

1. It's a HP/DM and it also has RW/BZ, HG/VK...What I remember of this story is that Hermione was really mean and that she left Ron for VK and then they found out that Hermione was pregnant and when they made a paternity test to see who was the father they found out that it was Ron's and she wanted to kill it, but then Ron wanted it and they transfer the baby from her to him, and after that Blaise and Ron went to the beach with Draco and Harry & he was pregnant too and Blaise was falling for Ron. Oh yeah and they drove a car to the beach.

SS/HP....Albus tells the teachers they need to take a holiday, and he makes them de-age with a potion and SS starts to get along with Harry very well and then Harry know who he is and starts to panic because Albus had told the school they were exchange students, but the teacher don't remember nothing. =Found it's call Death Eater Takes a Holiday by: Lee Lee Potter on HP Fandom

• 9 months later...

1. It's a HP/DM and it also has RW/BZ, HG/VK...What I remember of this story is that Hermione was really mean and that she left Ron for VK and then they found out that Hermione was pregnant and when they made a paternity test to see who was the father they found out that it was Ron's and she wanted to kill it, but then Ron wanted it and they transfer the baby from her to him, and after that Blaise and Ron went to the beach with Draco and Harry & he was pregnant too and Blaise was falling for Ron. Oh yeah and they drove a car to the beach.

I am bumping this up as I am still looking for it and maybe someone does remember it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.