Click Here!

Looking for a HG/SS story

Kyarorin

I'm looking for a Hermione/Snape story.

Unfortunately I only remember bits and pieces of it, and I've read so many of these, so I'm afraid I might be mixing the stories up.

The story, I think, starts out with Hermione, Harry, etc..having to go back to school after defeating Voldemort.

Harry thinks that Snape might be his father, so he, Ron, Hermione, and Ginny make up a potion that will tell them if Snape is his dad. The potion requires blood of a virgin. Hermione cannot use her blood b/c she had a few years previously been raped by Draco.

Ron says something to her, and she runs away to get her parents from Australia.

In the meantime, Snape has some kind of mental connection with her and finds out she's in danger, and finds her in Australia after a death eater had killed her parents in front of her.

He brings her back.

And, I think later he disowns Draco as his godson or something like that.

Any help would be appreciated. :)

Guest JaceDamian23

OMFG. That story sounds so freaking good. I would love to read it. So my kind of story. Please please if you find the story, can you please send me the url?

Guest JaceDamian23

thanks for the URL hun.... I was looking for it last night and couldn't find it but found another one where Mione was raped and she runs away and its Snape/Mione

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.