Click Here!

Searching for a creature fic

Despairs

I can't remember much about it. Harry finds out that he is part vampire, part elf and that he has two mates...Lucius and Draco Malfoy, who are part fairy. Harry and Snape hate each other at first, but by the middle to the end of the story they become closer. I believe Snape and Remus hook up.

Lucius travels to the Elven realm to meet Harry's kin and to ask that they allow Harry, Draco and himself to bond there. He also talks to the Fairy Queen..who is not very nice. So eventually they do bond and remain there to visit for a while. The Elves and Fairys help with the war against LV.

This story is a MPRG. Harry has a baby (or two?) at the end.

Thats all i can remember...sorry it isnt much to go on :/ I dont think i read it on this site though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I can't remember much about it. Harry finds out that he is part vampire, part elf and that he has two mates...Lucius and Draco Malfoy, who are part fairy. Harry and Snape hate each other at first, but by the middle to the end of the story they become closer. I believe Snape and Remus hook up.

Lucius travels to the Elven realm to meet Harry's kin and to ask that they allow Harry, Draco and himself to bond there. He also talks to the Fairy Queen..who is not very nice. So eventually they do bond and remain there to visit for a while. The Elves and Fairys help with the war against LV.

This story is a MPRG. Harry has a baby (or two?) at the end.

Thats all i can remember...sorry it isnt much to go on :/ I dont think i read it on this site though. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Union of Three by Amy http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544207024

Thats exactly the story i was looking for. Thank you SO very much! *hugs*

I'm sorry it took me a while to reply back, i had a little problem with the internet.

Thank you again, you're awesome :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.