Click Here!

Harry and Draco are models.

Guest theprincewithin

Guest theprincewithin

I used to read this when it was getting updated, but then I lost the internet for a while. This story was made a while ago, can't remeber specifically when.

In anycase, the premise of the story was that Draco and Harry had gotten hired on as models for this month long shoot. THey had to battle their feelings for each other, while they also tried to make the lusty shoots look truly lusty.

Has anyone else read this story, and remeber it?

As far as I can also remeber, they were temporarily living in the same room together, at the site of the shoots, and had to share a bed often.

If you can help me, then thanks much!!!

Drea

Guest theprincewithin
the story is called distorted exposure by Incessant_Darkness here is the link http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600006627

O.O You are now my new favorite person! I just spent the last couple of days, going through the pages in the archive lol. I can't thank you enough! Is there anything I can do for you in repayment?

Guest theprincewithin

Its the same as on here lol

theprincewithin

I have one story up there right now, A Dragon's tale. It's getting beta'd right now. But chapter one is up, mostly un-beta'd. LOL. But there is a second story in the works, not updated, but I will dedicate that one to you LOL. Do you have a different name on the aff site?

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.