Click Here!

Searching for a Fic

AmayaHikari

Hello whoever may read this =)

Years and years ago I read a YuGiOh fanfiction that I adored, it must have been at least 4 years ago that I read it. I don't remember the name but I have an old print out of the final chapter and I would like to go back and read the entire fic again. Too bad I don't remember the name >.>

The stories pairings are: Yami/Yugi, Bakura/Ryou, Marik/Malik, Seto/Jou, Mokuba/Noa and Tea/Pegasus. If I remember right, the main idea of it was that the Yami's got their own bodies and registered at Domino High. The Yami's and Hikari's like each other but don't know how to say it. They decide that the best way would be to ask one another to the Annual Domino HIgh Winter Ball. Tea tries to interfere and get Yami for herself, due to the fact that she was rejected by Pegasus. She fails and they stay good friends. Later in the fic Seto and Mokuba are working on bringing Noa back because Mokuba loves him. Mai is a villian in this and ends up with no one. Yami's father is revealed to be Ra in the ending chapters and then Yami and Yugi and Seto and Jou get married in the last chapter. There are original characters in it as well, the ones I remember are: Alys and Ari Tahn.

Here are some snippets of the print out I have:

***Watching TV with Mokuba

"Hello... well that's it for the arrivals. Let's check in with our fashion experts. Shara, the owner and designer of Bon Vivant is here to share her insights. Shara welcome."

"Thank you... so glad to be here."

"So Shara, what do you think of the fashions?"

"Well... I Have to say you have a large mix. For the most part, there are very few clothes that stand out, good or bad, but there are a few. Let's start with the outstandingly good for women. The first is designed, created and worn by the charming Alys. She's the girl in the blue and gold snapping pictures in the center of your screen. The dark blue skirt with mesh top, stitched with gold leaves twining around her body is wonderful, very reminiscent of Halle Berry's dress at the Oscar's. All I can say is that if she ever wants to learn dress design all she has to do is walk through the doors of Bon Vivant."

Second Snippet:

"Hey everyone, we have the poll updates. The cound goes as follows: Yugi will dance with Tea is at 68%, Yugi will dance with Tami stands at 29% with 3% saying neither. Jou will dance with Mai is at 85%, Jou will dance with Kaiba is at 15% with zero saying neither."

Third Snippet:

Wedding Invitation:

You Are Invited To

Celebrate The Destined Couples Marriages

Yugi Moutou to Yami Atemu

And

Katsuya Jounouchi to Seto Kaiba

The Honor of your Presence is Requested on

Saturday, February 26th, 2005 at Nine A.M.

At the House of the Kaiba Family in the Rose Arbor of Jounouchi's Hope

Toelebrate Two Marriages Five Thousand Years in the Making

Sorry for the length, but I figure the more I can show you the better chance I have of finding the story :( I've already searched everywhere so if anyone knows this story please let me know and send me the link! Thank you very much,

~Amaya

• 2 months later...
Hello whoever may read this =)

Years and years ago I read a YuGiOh fanfiction that I adored, it must have been at least 4 years ago that I read it. I don't remember the name but I have an old print out of the final chapter and I would like to go back and read the entire fic again. Too bad I don't remember the name >.>

The stories pairings are: Yami/Yugi, Bakura/Ryou, Marik/Malik, Seto/Jou, Mokuba/Noa and Tea/Pegasus. If I remember right, the main idea of it was that the Yami's got their own bodies and registered at Domino High. The Yami's and Hikari's like each other but don't know how to say it. They decide that the best way would be to ask one another to the Annual Domino HIgh Winter Ball. Tea tries to interfere and get Yami for herself, due to the fact that she was rejected by Pegasus. She fails and they stay good friends. Later in the fic Seto and Mokuba are working on bringing Noa back because Mokuba loves him. Mai is a villian in this and ends up with no one. Yami's father is revealed to be Ra in the ending chapters and then Yami and Yugi and Seto and Jou get married in the last chapter. There are original characters in it as well, the ones I remember are: Alys and Ari Tahn.

Here are some snippets of the print out I have:

***Watching TV with Mokuba

"Hello... well that's it for the arrivals. Let's check in with our fashion experts. Shara, the owner and designer of Bon Vivant is here to share her insights. Shara welcome."

"Thank you... so glad to be here."

"So Shara, what do you think of the fashions?"

"Well... I Have to say you have a large mix. For the most part, there are very few clothes that stand out, good or bad, but there are a few. Let's start with the outstandingly good for women. The first is designed, created and worn by the charming Alys. She's the girl in the blue and gold snapping pictures in the center of your screen. The dark blue skirt with mesh top, stitched with gold leaves twining around her body is wonderful, very reminiscent of Halle Berry's dress at the Oscar's. All I can say is that if she ever wants to learn dress design all she has to do is walk through the doors of Bon Vivant."

Second Snippet:

"Hey everyone, we have the poll updates. The cound goes as follows: Yugi will dance with Tea is at 68%, Yugi will dance with Tami stands at 29% with 3% saying neither. Jou will dance with Mai is at 85%, Jou will dance with Kaiba is at 15% with zero saying neither."

Third Snippet:

Wedding Invitation:

You Are Invited To

Celebrate The Destined Couples Marriages

Yugi Moutou to Yami Atemu

And

Katsuya Jounouchi to Seto Kaiba

The Honor of your Presence is Requested on

Saturday, February 26th, 2005 at Nine A.M.

At the House of the Kaiba Family in the Rose Arbor of Jounouchi's Hope

Toelebrate Two Marriages Five Thousand Years in the Making

Sorry for the length, but I figure the more I can show you the better chance I have of finding the story :P I've already searched everywhere so if anyone knows this story please let me know and send me the link! Thank you very much,

~Amaya

I know what fic your talking about! The name of the fanfic is called "Dance with me" by Maggiemay. You can either look her up on AFF's site or you an read that sotry and others at little_dragon

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/little_Dragon/

Edited by dancingpixies

• 3 weeks later...
I know what fic your talking about! The name of the fanfic is called "Dance with me" by Maggiemay. You can either look her up on AFF's site or you an read that sotry and others at little_dragon

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/little_Dragon/

Definitely Dance With Me. Maggie uploaded the whole thing (all the chapters) into one giant HTML file at Little Dragon just about 2 weeks ago. :angry: Unfortunately Maggie no longer posts on AFF so you won't find her here. In fact her fanfiction work is exclusively at Little Dragon.

;) Just drop her a line at Little Dragon (yahoo group) and I'm sure she'll get you set up.

Puppys_seahorse

(aka Shelly, Maggie's sis)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.