Click Here!

The story ER or OR...

inumoon3

The story is called ER or OR and it's yaoi fanfic.

It's a story about the Naru cast being either ER/OR interns or ER/OR doctors training the interns.

I can't remember who wrote it, but I know the pairings were Sasu/Naru, Shika/Neji just to name a few and it was only a couple of chapters long so far. If someone could find the link for me it would be great!!! Thanks! :P

Edited by inumoon3

• 1 month later...

I'm not sure if this is the one your looking for but it is a Sas/Naru pairing and their both doctors in a hospital. They also end up training some interns. Take a look

All the Small Things by lexjamandme

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095411

Life in the ER is hectic. Lives hang in the balance, tempers rise and emotions abound. Dr. Uchiha and Dr. Uzumaki deal with the tensions at work every day. And then they go home and deal with their own relationship. SasuNaru COMPLETE Anal, AU/AR, M/M, Yaoi.

Hope this is it. Good Luck :ph34r:

timeflys

Thanks, but this is not the story that I'm looking for. It's actually called OR. I know of this story and it's already on my fav list on ff.net. Thanks for the help, hopefully someone else will know what I'm talking about.

I'm not sure if this is the one your looking for but it is a Sas/Naru pairing and their both doctors in a hospital. They also end up training some interns. Take a look

All the Small Things by lexjamandme

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600095411

Life in the ER is hectic. Lives hang in the balance, tempers rise and emotions abound. Dr. Uchiha and Dr. Uzumaki deal with the tensions at work every day. And then they go home and deal with their own relationship. SasuNaru COMPLETE Anal, AU/AR, M/M, Yaoi.

Hope this is it. Good Luck :ph34r:

timeflys

• 6 months later...

Is this the fic you're looking for?

O.R. by PenName_ShiranuiV

They're not ninjas. They're surgeons. Eventual SasuNaruSasu, ShikaNejiShika, KakaIru, GenRaiGen, ShinoKibaShino, ZabuHaku, ChoujiIno, GaaraSaiGaara, LeeSakura, hints of TenTemari. AU/AR, Language, M/M, Other, Yaoi

Thanks, but this is not the story that I'm looking for. It's actually called OR. I know of this story and it's already on my fav list on ff.net. Thanks for the help, hopefully someone else will know what I'm talking about.

Thank you sooo much!

This was the story I was looking for! :D

Is this the fic you're looking for?

O.R. by PenName_ShiranuiV

They're not ninjas. They're surgeons. Eventual SasuNaruSasu, ShikaNejiShika, KakaIru, GenRaiGen, ShinoKibaShino, ZabuHaku, ChoujiIno, GaaraSaiGaara, LeeSakura, hints of TenTemari. AU/AR, Language, M/M, Other, Yaoi

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.