Click Here!

Help Me Find This Story Please!

Guest Fairywitch555

Guest Fairywitch555

Ok, I can't remember the name of the story, and I can't remember if the story was on here or fanfiction. Its when Harry defeated Voldemort and he is bored and has nothing to live for. He then does some magic to combine his soul/body with his from another dimension/unvierse. In the new world Harry is the son of Regulas Black and he transfers to Hogwarts for his 7th year. There he meets Tom Riddle who is also in his 7th year.

If you think you have read it or know what I'm talking about please let me know!!! I have tried to find this story but I couldn't so I need help!! Or even if you know a similar story, let me know!!! Thanks!!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest HPManiac123
Ok, I can't remember the name of the story, and I can't remember if the story was on here or fanfiction. Its when Harry defeated Voldemort and he is bored and has nothing to live for. He then does some magic to combine his soul/body with his from another dimension/unvierse. In the new world Harry is the son of Regulas Black and he transfers to Hogwarts for his 7th year. There he meets Tom Riddle who is also in his 7th year.

If you think you have read it or know what I'm talking about please let me know!!! I have tried to find this story but I couldn't so I need help!! Or even if you know a similar story, let me know!!! Thanks!!!!

I think this is it. -_-

Hollow Thunder Vital Lightening by Aariya07

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4088363/1/Holl...Vital_Lightning

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.