Click Here!

Flamer/troll

A few days ago, I got the following review from "mikey":

agian ive said it before but enouge witht he fucking godamn peices of shit yaoi i am so godamn sick of it imr eady to hack the damn site! this is all bullshit at the very least there should be main sections that seperate all the gay shit like this from the normal to yuri and THEN subdivade it into archives but still its bullshit and i will contenui to crucify any yaoi author

...and I removed it without really taking note of anything. I wouldn't have cared, really, except he came back yesterday:

well sence you removed my last review im not going to bother to take the time to writh anouther one that long so ill settle for shout NO MROE GOD DAMN YAOI ITS FUCKING RETARDED

This second one has not been removed; it is review # 3000071809 and, oddly, this person left his email address both times (mike_compeau@hotmail.com). I don't know if that helps with anything, but I do find the content of his reviews to be a little alarming (most especially the crucifixion, um, what). Just wanted to drop in a report. ;;

• 5 weeks later...
A few days ago, I got the following review from "mikey":

...and I removed it without really taking note of anything. I wouldn't have cared, really, except he came back yesterday:

This second one has not been removed; it is review # 3000071809 and, oddly, this person left his email address both times (mike_compeau@hotmail.com). I don't know if that helps with anything, but I do find the content of his reviews to be a little alarming (most especially the crucifixion, um, what). Just wanted to drop in a report. ;;

Someone with that same e-mail address used to send spam to my e-mails, so he's not just a problem on here, he's a problem elsewhere as well. Not sure if it makes a difference, but I figured a heads up probably couldn't hurt. If this reply is out of line or anything, pleas let me know and I'll delete it posthaste.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.