Click Here!

Searching for this fic.......

Ewe

Hello there,

I am trying to find a fan fiction that i read a while back. I can not remember where it is and what it is called. can you all help me out here?

here is what i know about the fiction:

1. Harry is a magical creature.

2. Harry is a Vamp/Elf/Angel/Demon Hybrid

3. Harry is royalty with the elves, angels, and demons.

4. Snape is a Angel

5. Malfoy is a demon.

6. Harry goes back in time to the founders and stays there as the fifth person to help give money to making hogwarts.

Umm that is about it if you need more info please contact me at sheep_mcirvin@yahoo.com.

that is all thanks so much.....

EWE :)

ps: you can also contact me about the answers as well.

Hello out there? Do you all need more information on this story? I seem to have no replies so i thought maybe someone got lost along the way in finding this story. If this is so please contact me so i may help out in giving more information.

thanks again for all your help

Ewe :lurk:

Hello there,

I am trying to find a fan fiction that i read a while back. I can not remember where it is and what it is called. can you all help me out here?

4. Snape is a Angel

5. Malfoy is a demon.

6. Harry goes back in time to the founders and stays there as the fifth person to help give money to making hogwarts.

Umm that is about it if you need more info please contact me at sheep_mcirvin@yahoo.com.

EWE :P

I remember this fic.. i am not sure if it's on AFF or FF.net but it's one of them... also what i clearly remember is Severus was sent to find the last angel royalty while Malfoy is supposed to find the last demon royalty.. both can not return to their realms untill they find that person. Of course the people they were actually looking for were lily and james.. but they didn't know it at the time.

i can't remember the title or the author sorry.

Thanks everyone for helping me find this story!!!! :)) If i have any more stories i need to find i now know where to come. yah me

Ewe :P

Hello there,

4. Snape is a Angel

5. Malfoy is a demon.

EWE :P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.