Click Here!

Harry / Katie Bell

Guest amandafux

Guest amandafux

hi all.

I read a story i think it was on fanfiction.net with the pairing of Harry and Katie Bell at the time only 1 chapter had been written but its since gone, and knowing the rules that site has its possible it was deleted so was wondering if anyone else has seen it.

Harry sess Katie Bell in the shower and she decides to educate inocent harry in the ways of sex. In the story harry is completely naive as to sex and anything to do with the female body. At the end of the story it is revealed that Katie had set harry up intending for him to see her and then we find her in bed with angelina johnson....

If anyone can find that story or if anyone knows it would be greateful. And i would also be greatfeul for any other story with that pairing and i dont mind if it has ohers involved as well.

Thanx.

I don't think any of these are what your are looking for but they do have Harry/Katie in them, they are mostly smut although Girls, Gils, Girls does have a lottle plot:

Girls, Girls, Girls by Scorpio at AFF - http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...2&chapter=1

'Quidditch Practice' by Diviniti at AFF - http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600014488

A Perfect Day for Flying by pettybureaucrat at Ficwad

Guest amandafux

Thnx, tallica. Girls girls girl is a good fic, do you know if its still being written, author hasnt updated lately from what i can see. and a perfect day for flying is the one i asked about.

:)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.