Click Here!

Please HELP!

LadyArtemis_112

I'm looking for a fic where Naruto and Sasuke are captured by Orochimaru. Naruto is tortured, raped, and forced to fight for Orochimaru with Kyuubi. Sasuke is forcefully addicted to heroine(?) or some other type of drug and also forced to fight. Naruto and Sasuke eventually escape but Naruto cant escape his fear of doctors (from his torture in the Sound). In the end, Sasuke makes a deal with Kyuubi. Kyuubi will erase naruto's memories in return for Sasuke bearing Kyuubi as a baby. The End. Thanks!!!

I'm looking for a fic where Naruto and Sasuke are captured by Orochimaru. Naruto is tortured, raped, and forced to fight for Orochimaru with Kyuubi. Sasuke is forcefully addicted to heroine(?) or some other type of drug and also forced to fight. Naruto and Sasuke eventually escape but Naruto cant escape his fear of doctors (from his torture in the Sound). In the end, Sasuke makes a deal with Kyuubi. Kyuubi will erase naruto's memories in return for Sasuke bearing Kyuubi as a baby. The End. Thanks!!!

That's "Broken" by arora.

And here's the link, to make things easier:

http://naruto.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=544180750

Enjoy! ^__^

I didn't realize you posted this search on the forum first; otherwise I would've replied to this instead.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.