Click Here!

Searching for a Meaglin Yedi fic

Despairs

Maeglin Yedi wrote a story called Lapsus Calumni. It is one of the sequels to Of Wolf and Man. The website she had it up at has been suspended so i cannot read it there anymore. I've tried looking everywhere else for this particular story and havent had any luck what so ever. Does anyone know if she has this story hosted anywhere else? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Oh i'm sorry, i shouldve added a summary and pairing in my original post.

It is a threesome pairing...Harry is in a relationship with Remus and Sirius. They run into the man that turned Remus into a werewolf when he was a child. This man's name is Patrick and his lover is a master vampire named Ivan. Patrick is very curious about Harry and wants to meet him but Remus and Sirius try to keep Harry away from him. Harry eventually gets to talk to Patrick and Ivan and forms a sort of friendship with them and then later Remus and Sirius finally give in and they all become close friends. Dumbledore makes deals with Patrick and Ivan and as a result the werewolves and vampires help in the fight against Voldemort and his death eaters. Harry defeats Voldemort at the end and they all move to Italy to live together in Ivan's villa. Oh and Snape gets together with Bill Weasley in this story too and Ivan has a childe named Duncan (pretty sure his name is Duncan)

Thank you so much for your help. I would be very broken hearted if i couldnt read this story anymore.

I'm so sorry!... I checked four different sites and was unable to find it. Just so you know what sites I checked at, it was at these four.

TheSilverSnitch.net

HPFandom.net

RQarchive.com (The Ruby Quill)

FanFiction.net

I've been searching for most of today and am very sad to say I couldn't find it... Those are the only sites I know of that post Harry Potter fan-fictions, hopefully someone else will know where you can find "Lapsus Calumni". I'm sorry I couldn't be more help :(

It's okay. At least you tried and i'm very grateful for your help. I'm sorry it took most of your day to look for it :(

I'm pretty sure by now that Maeglin Yedi only kept Lapsus Calumni on just one website. Hopefully she will put it up somewhere else eventually. It's SUCH a good story, i love her OCs Patrick and Ivan. -sigh-

Thank you again.

Hi there. The story you're looking for is called 'To see the human soul take wing'. I think there are two oneshots between 'Of wolf and Man' and TSTHSTW, if you haven't read those two I can find the links. But the one for the sequel you were looking for is Here. Enjoy! BTW, Lapsus Calumni was the name of Maeglin Yedi's website, not the fic. That threw me at first until I read the rest of your post. Honest mistake though. :3

Hi there. The story you're looking for is called 'To see the human soul take wing'. I think there are two oneshots between 'Of wolf and Man' and TSTHSTW, if you haven't read those two I can find the links. But the one for the sequel you were looking for is Here. Enjoy! BTW, Lapsus Calumni was the name of Maeglin Yedi's website, not the fic. That threw me at first until I read the rest of your post. Honest mistake though. :3

OMG i feel like such a dummy right now *hides red face in hands* Thank you SO much, i love you! I was so afraid i would never get to read this story again. You are an Angel! <3

I feel really bad now for wasting MuggleAngel's time though. I'm very sorry i gave an inaccurate title for this story. Please forgive me for that <3

Edited by Despairs

That's okay, you didn't waist my time... I was more then happy to look for it! I haven't been feeling well lately and so you gave me something to do while I was in bed ><. I'm glad that the story you were looking for has been found! And trust me, there is nothing to forgive, as I feel you did nothing wrong... we all make little mistakes and that's all it was.

Thank you for understanding. I hope that you feel better soon *hugs*

When i first posted here i didn't think anyone would or could help me, but i stand corrected. You and nuen have been very helpful and i appreciate that so much. If i can ever return the favor and help either of you find anything, please just let me know. I would offer to draw some art or write a story but i am sadly lacking in any type of artistic abilities =(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.