Click Here!

Please Help Me Find This

Serenity8707

Harry goes back to Privet drive, and I don't remember if Snape is already there or if he goes with him but he is in the guise of a teenager. They Go out and do things like shop and such and Snape gets to see what Harrys life is really like. Please Please help me find this story, its driving me batty.

I know this story, but I can't remember the title ir where I read it. I think it's either posted at "TheSilverSnitch" or "HPFandom", since those were the two sites I read at the most...

In the story Snape was sent to stay with Harry as his protecter, he arived at the Dursley's just in time to see Vernon beat Harry. I don't remember why the Dursleys left, but they did for the rest of the Summer I think. Snape takes Harry to a Bike Shop aswell as a Book Store. The people at the shops treat Harry badly, because of what the Dursely's had said about him in the past. But it turns out the shop keepers were Wizards and Snape told them that Harry was the boy who lived, they were much nicer after that.

I'm pretty sure that's what you're looking for!? I'll check out "TheSilverSnitch" and "HPFandom" to try and find it... And I promise that if I do find it, to come back and post you a link! :D

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.