Click Here!

Ridiculous Euphemisms

SereneLies

The following euphemisms I would never use unless I wanted people to have a good laugh. I don't know about you guys but there are some pretty ridiculous ones, in my opinion:

Manroot

Bathtub Eel

Bearded blood sausage

Bush Beater

Carnal Stump

Dart of Love

Holy Porker

Jack-in-the-box

one-eyed snake

love gun

love muscle

meat whistle

rod of love

cookie

furburger

pickle slicer

meat grinder

muff

prick purse

quim

lotus flower

XD this isn't all of them and these are only for the genatalia

• 2 weeks later...

Cockzilla

Butt oink

Man pussy

Boy pussy

nut-swing

Rose-Gold Warrior

Primed with battle-juice

his phallic erection stated boldly

Her orgasm left her shaken like a wet kitten

labyrinth

manly poker

Man poker

Woman poker

fat sexual slug

cunt gnomes

bird's-nest

Ejaculoid

small perk

• 2 weeks later...

o.O Wooow...I wouldn't even use those terms when I'm trying to be ridiculous and funny while describing something sexual to a friend...Those are terms you'd use to get someone away from you in a fast hurry while in bar or something...

Man or woman, gay or straight...Who would say 'I want your love gun inside me!'? Cause that's just one place you really want to have a gun... >.> Especially one that's loaded! *Rolls around laughing* Ah...Couldn't resist.

I think the biggest turn off for me is 'Bearded blood sausage'. I...don't like beards...Ew. And what's with the cookie?! And...And...GNOMES!!! *Wails horribly, the twitches uncontrollably* I DESPISE GNOMES!!! Who the fuck wants a gnome to describe their sexual parts?!

I could go on and say something absolutely ridiculous for each those...terms, but I'll just add to the list instead:

Fudge-packer. Yeah, that's REAL attractive.

Cherry Picker

Meat Muffin

Dragon (Seriously?)

Sword - That seems to be a favorite...

Rose-plucker

Donut hole (What is it with sex and the need to use food terms?!)

Missile - Another object you sooooooooo want in your whatever.

Pearl

Oyster

Clam Shell

Clam Digger - o.O

Weed-whacker - Yet another o.O

V-Jay Jay

And my all time favorite for penis isss! Peenee! I actually do use that, but not in writing. Peenee is just fun to say. The next time you see a picture that doesn't deliver the nudely goods, you can say 'Aww...I wanted to see his peenee!' You know you want to!

I think the simpler the term, the better. My favorites are cock, dick, member, and manhood. Since I write yaoi mostly, I usually use cock for the top and dick for the bottom. Though I prefer cock over dick, only because dick has the 'You're being a dick, shut up,' implications. I mean, who says 'You're being a cock, shut up'? XD I'm so going to use that now.

Edited by LuciferxDamien

I'm a pretty big fan of "cockstand" (sarcastically, of course).

For the purveyor of Victorian-era erotica, this fine barely-a-euphemism is immediately familiar, as it used to be employed with the same frequency that we use "cock" nowadays. Unfortunately, though, a lot of contemporary romance novel authors have picked it up and tossed its ass back into literary play, as it were. Which is too bad, because it is so very unsexy.

• 2 weeks later...

Dong, Pud, Wang, Schlong, Manstick, Cockstick, Fuckstick

Poon, Cooter, Twat, Snatch, Fuckhole, Villie Jillie

Udders, Funbags, Jumblies (Jubblies), Melons, Hoo-Hoos

Poop-chute, Hershey Highway, Shit hole, Fudge Factory, Starfish, Rosebud

Guest firsttaste

Man or woman, gay or straight...Who would say 'I want your love gun inside me!'? Cause that's just one place you really want to have a gun... >.> Especially one that's loaded! *Rolls around laughing* Ah...Couldn't resist.

You know, I read some yaoi doujinshi where...

*cough*

Nevermind.

You know, I read some yaoi doujinshi where...

*cough*

Nevermind.

=)) Yeah...You're not the only one. XD *Hides stack of yaoi gun pr0nz* Still! Unless you're something other than human...Not a great place to have a gun off. >.> Ah...You're making me want to go snuff out some gun!kink pr0nz. XXD Thanks.