Click Here!

Desperately seeking story

dooverynell

I have been looking for this story for a while. It is a fairly long multi-chapter story. I have no idea what the author’s name is or the title.

It’s an AU where they are both going to a high school and they start out as enemies but strike up a relationship. For some reason I think its due to a fight or something but I might be wrong. Sasuke is an excellent student and is desperate to get into a good collage(I think) so he can impress his parents (who are alive but not really around) and his brother (a successful businessman or something similar). I dont remember too much from it but I do remember a few scenes. One of which is when Sasuke and Sakura are talking while eating ice cream. Sasuke notices how careful Sakura is about eating the cone and how she breaks pieces off so crumbs dont get stuck on her lip gloss (I know it is completely random for me to remember that but hopefully someone will recognize it). Another scene is Sasuke and Naruto have sex in Itachi's car during a party (I think)...though it might be on top of his car...something like that. And, the last one I remember is when Sasuke goes for an interview with Orochimaru to get into his school (I think) and he ends up having to give him a blowjob, I guess as incentive to let him in. After the interview Itachi picks Sasuke up and they chat about something or other and then when he drops Sasuke off he hands him a handkerchief because he has semen in his hair. That is all I really remember and I would be so grateful to be able to find this story again.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.