Click Here!

Harry/Severus

MuggleAngel

Okay, since I haven't gotten anything from my other surches, I thought I'd post to see if I could find this!

Harry's been travling the world for a while, but has returned to Hogwarts to teach. At his first meeting with the other teachers, proffesor Snape was a little late. When Snape arives, he has two young children with him. The youngest of the two takes a liking to harry... and Harry trys to befriend his once porffesor. Severus used to be in a relationship with Kingley, who was the second parent to his children. Kingsley became very sick and died, leaving Sev. to raise their children alone. Severus is still hurting from the loss and trys to push Harry away...

On the aniversery of Kingsley's death severus is a total reck. Minerva watches over the boys, while Harry does his best to take care of his new found friend... He eventually convinces Severus to visit Kingleys grave (but I don't remember when that took place). When Harry Fire-calls Minerva to let her know he'd be with Sev. for the day, Sev's youngest son trys to get to Harry and his Father... but Minerva keeps him there, understanding how hard this day would be for the man. Eventually Severus and Harry become a couple and it turns out one of the reasons Sev's youngest liked Harry so much is because he can see people's magic. He told his Father that their magic was reaching for eachother, like they wanted to hug... It was their magic trying to bring them together, but the little boy thought their magic was trying to hug!?

Other then that, I think Harry can sooth both animals and people with music... Sorry, but that's all I can remember! I hope it's enough to go by.

Can any one tell me the site (or sites) it may be posted on, as well as the author and title? I would be very greatful if you would. Please & Thank YOU! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.