Click Here!

Looking for a Draco/Harry fic, plz help!

Guest elohopeaa

Guest elohopeaa

So, I'm looking for a Drarry story, postwar. After the war, Harry gave his everything to help the wazarding world rebuild but it wasn't enough.

He ends up in a night club owned by a vampire Draco Malfoy, who was thought to have died in the war. Draco sees a dead-on-his-feet Harry in the line to his club and orders the bouncer to bring him to meet Draco. Harry is sceletal thin if I remember correctly and possibly addicted to a drug, I'm not sure.

Anyway, Draco offers Harry sandwiches and after eating Draco manages to get the whole story out of Harry, he then offers Harry a place as his blood donor and eventually as his mate/consort and after some hesitation Harry consents.

During the story Harry also finds out that Severus is also a vampire, kind of like an unkle to Draco, they were both presumed dead in the war.

I don't really remember much about the story, only that it was definitely in AFF.net, possibly somewhere else as well, it was quite long if I'm not completely mistaken and possibly unfinished.

Any kind of help or hints are greatly apreciated so please help!!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.