Click Here!

Looking for a m/m story. Help me, plesae!

kasia-chan

I can't find a story I read here some time ago.

I remember a lot, but not the title or anything that could help.

This is what I know:

The story is about a boy, student in a world where demons live with humans. There are two districts. H-district and D-district. The boy, I think his name was Pan went into D-district at night and met a demon whose name was Xane if I'm not mistaken. Xane took Pan to his house and the next morning back to H-district because it was dangerous and Pan could have ended up eaten or dead or something. There was some smexing involved when they were in Xane's house, but they didn't go all the way.

After that the demon started helping Pan with a school assignment for Demonology (or something like that) and hitting on Pan. They went to a library in D-district. Pan was somehow special because Xane was an elemental demon, a fire demon and Pan could touch him without burning himself.

If anybody knows where can I find this story, please tell me!

I can't find a story I read here some time ago.

I remember a lot, but not the title or anything that could help.

This is what I know:

The story is about a boy, student in a world where demons live with humans. There are two districts. H-district and D-district. The boy, I think his name was Pan went into D-district at night and met a demon whose name was Xane if I'm not mistaken. Xane took Pan to his house and the next morning back to H-district because it was dangerous and Pan could have ended up eaten or dead or something. There was some smexing involved when they were in Xane's house, but they didn't go all the way.

After that the demon started helping Pan with a school assignment for Demonology (or something like that) and hitting on Pan. They went to a library in D-district. Pan was somehow special because Xane was an elemental demon, a fire demon and Pan could touch him without burning himself.

If anybody knows where can I find this story, please tell me!

Wildfires and Whirlwinds

He should've known better than to take a stroll through the demon side of the city, but he never imagined for something like this to happen. Anal, HJ, Language, M/M, OC, Oral, Rim, WIP

Original - Misc > -Slash - Male/Male

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [8] -:- Published [2008-06-11] -:- Updated [2009-02-01 19:48:44] -:- Edited [2009-02-01] -:- Hits [6019] -:- Reviews [65] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 97]

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story....5&chapter=1

Wildfires and Whirlwinds

He should've known better than to take a stroll through the demon side of the city, but he never imagined for something like this to happen. Anal, HJ, Language, M/M, OC, Oral, Rim, WIP

Original - Misc > -Slash - Male/Male

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [8] -:- Published [2008-06-11] -:- Updated [2009-02-01 19:48:44] -:- Edited [2009-02-01] -:- Hits [6019] -:- Reviews [65] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 97]

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story....5&chapter=1

Yes!!! Yes!!! That's it!!!

Thank you!!! Thank you so much!!!!

I lost hope I'll ever find this story. XD I'm of to read it now!

Once more thanks. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.