Click Here!

Help finding story...

Jade_Cade

I think it is a oneshot but it might not be... all I can remember is that it is about a slimy reporter, male, at this rather nice restruant and he's trying to get the scoop on Harry Potter and why he's with Draco Malfoy. I think the story is from his POV and we get all his speculations. Then Harry goes to either pick up the tab or visit the bathroom and Draco approaches the reporter to basically threaten him into not releasing any harmful pictures or articles about Harry. Here's the part that I remember... Draco says something about knowing spells that could make your blood boil and proceeds to demostrate on the reporter's martini. He turns it into a posion, he boils it in the glass, he freezes it, turns it back to normal and officially scares the reporter into submission.

Could you please help me find this story again? Your help could be greatly appreciated!

Jade

Edited by Jade_Cade

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh thank you so much, Chanel! I feel like a total goof now though... I was just on her page the other day and it didn't dawn on me. Thank you so very much for your help! It's such a great little piece. I love Draco's intimidation tactic... so clever and so scary! -squeals-

Thanks again!

Jade

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.