Click Here!

looking for a story where harry was draco's twins

kyuubifreak

I'm looking for a particular story that i cant remember the name of its the one were harry finds out he's a Malfoy and Draco's twin brother and they are both elves and were separated when they were babies by Sirius who stole them for revenge against Lucius and the potters blood adopted him changing his appearance and hiding his elven heritage from him. please help me!

I'm looking for a particular story that i cant remember the name of its the one were harry finds out he's a Malfoy and Draco's twin brother and they are both elves and were separated when they were babies by Sirius who stole them for revenge against Lucius and the potters blood adopted him changing his appearance and hiding his elven heritage from him. please help me!

I think this is the story your talking about

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1575149/1/The_Malfoy_Twins

I know exactly which story you're talking about and went to look on the author's homepage for it on fanfiction.net. Unfortunately, she's been doing some cleaning on her two fanfiction sites and that story has been deleted off both her fanfiction.net account and her HPFandom account. The author's link is http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614796/Kamerreon and she does have a yahoo page so maybe it's there.

I know exactly which story you're talking about and went to look on the author's homepage for it on fanfiction.net. Unfortunately, she's been doing some cleaning on her two fanfiction sites and that story has been deleted off both her fanfiction.net account and her HPFandom account. The author's link is http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1614796/Kamerreon and she does have a yahoo page so maybe it's there.

Yes, Icy_phoenix is correct is by that author and it's call Realm of Shadow

I can't believe I didn't thought of that author before (smacks her self in the forehead) I actually have her in my favorites.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest dmxhp3apxme

Unfortunetly Realm of Shadow has been deleted if u have a copy please email it to me at ___

if you happen to find someone who sends you the story could you send it to me as well at --- I've been searching for that story for years. I never knew what happened to in until now after she deleted all her other stories too. Realm of Shadow and Tea Collection are the only two stories of hers that I really miss and want but if someone saved all her other ones then I'd be more than happy if you sent them to me.

Edited by DemonGoddess061

Note: All my fanfiction is being deleted. You have seventy-two (72) hours to go to my Yahoo Group and save a copy of anything you want a copy of. Thank you to everyone who has supported my writing over these past few years. That is all.

The above was posted to this author's fanfiction.net profile in March of this year. As she clearly stated a time limit in which to save copies and whatnot, and that time limit is long since expired; please do not use this forum to try and go around her wishes as to distribution.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.