Click Here!

Help me find this fic!

myamalfoy

K... the main thing is that I can't remember the stinkin' title!!!

It's a fic about Severus dying, then Harry 'dying', too. When Harry 'dies', he's met by Dumbledore and told that he's not really dead... but in the 'between' world, where he needs to make a choice - and for that, he must speak to The Ones (I think that's what they were called) - anyway, The Ones and The Others are fighting over the soul of a man, and Harry must agree to bind their souls together so The Others don't win his soul, but Harry can't know who it is before he makes the decision. He says he'll do it, and in walks Snape. And, of course, love ensues. Sirius and Dumbledore come back from 'heaven' with Harry and Snape to help with the war. It's rather good.

Anyway, I really wanna read it, but I need the title! I'm almost positive that I read it on AFF.net, but I guess it could have been any of the countless others.

Thanks for the future help!

Mya

• 4 weeks later...
Please, please, please!!! If anyone had ever read this story before, no matter what website, let me know! It's driving me crazy!

Okay, it's been found! I was emailed the story and author names. The story is called "Go Back" and it's by Ashley. It's a good story, although not complete.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.