Click Here!

looking for four stories

Guest RazorbladeButterfly

Guest RazorbladeButterfly

hi guys,

i'm looking for a couple of fanfictions:

harry gets hit by a potion from neville and becomes sevies slave and can't stay far away from his master

harry eats at the headtable on a pillow that snape conjours for him and snape feeds him with his hands

the mom believes sevie made shure that harry was hit/the accident happened on pupose

the two of them have a couple of hot nights i believe

when tjhe potion is countered everyone on the gryffindortable talks ill of the potionsmaster and harry goes to him and sits on the pillow

a while ago i read a fiction named tv or no tv..

the war is over lucius switched sides

harry has a tv and sevie and lucius seduce him.

the third one was 'kiss or kill' i think i found the story on tss.. before half the archive got deleted

harry plays truth or dare with some of his year at gogwarts (including draco and blaise i believe) they send him down to the dungeons to severus and remus/sirius - both are teachers at hogwarts - (am not shure which one) who give him veritasserum an tie him to the bed a whole night long

i dont know where i found this story or what it was called

harry and lucius get cornored by dementors

lucius cast a spell, a barrier between them and the dementoren made of lust or bliss or something like this..

harry lets himself seduce by lucius.. in the end they get rescued (i think by the order and lucius gets away)

butterfly

(hope my english isn't that bad..)

hi guys,

i'm looking for a couple of fanfictions:

harry gets hit by a potion from neville and becomes sevies slave and can't stay far away from his master

harry eats at the headtable on a pillow that snape conjours for him and snape feeds him with his hands

the mom believes sevie made shure that harry was hit/the accident happened on pupose

the two of them have a couple of hot nights i believe

when tjhe potion is countered everyone on the gryffindortable talks ill of the potionsmaster and harry goes to him and sits on the pillow

This one's In Thrall. http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=5429

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.