Click Here!

Snape/oc

Guest mewling

• 1 year later...
Snape and an a young and sexy (preferable female) oc . Please ! :unsure:

I'm working on some fics featuring Snape with a Slytherin girl. It might take some time before any are finished, though. Do you mind Dom!Snape?

A Better Fate - most recent addition fitting Snape/OFC

See Me for Detention (check your warnings if your not into D/s)

Haven't read the above, just scanned the first page of the HP Canon w/OC Het cat, here

Right now there's only five pages. When we finally get over to HP (shudder from the enormity of it) I'm sure there'll end up being lots more. You can try scanning the Het root in main HP section from the back (that's where you'll find most of the stuff that can be sorted into the existing sub-cats that never was moved-mostly because the authors don't use this site anymore).

I did personally like The Lady and the Snake for a short PWP.

A Better Fate - most recent addition fitting Snape/OFC

See Me for Detention (check your warnings if your not into D/s)

Haven't read the above, just scanned the first page of the HP Canon w/OC Het cat, here

Right now there's only five pages. When we finally get over to HP (shudder from the enormity of it) I'm sure there'll end up being lots more. You can try scanning the Het root in main HP section from the back (that's where you'll find most of the stuff that can be sorted into the existing sub-cats that never was moved-mostly because the authors don't use this site anymore).

I did personally like The Lady and the Snake for a short PWP.

Thanks for sharing! I love do so love Dom!Snape.