Click Here!

Harry/Other

MuggleAngel

Okay, these are two storries I had in my favorites, but they both dissapiered.

1) Bill is unhappy at the thought of marrying Fleur, when he realized she no longer loved him. Harry was the only one that still treated him like a normal person, most acted as though he was a child unable to care for himself. The night before the wedding Harry asked him if he was happy... and he admitted to himself, that no he wasn't. Durring the seriony the next day, Billy couldn't do it and walked back down the isle to stand by Harry.

Over time Bill and Harry grew closer as friends, then eventually started dating. After surching for a Horcrux Harry was injurred and in the Hospital... Bill was a nervous reck! Everyone asumed it was because he was stress from being in a Hospital again, but his Father figured out how much he cared for Harry and that's why he was so worried. Of course he told his family that night, so he wouldn't have to leave Harry's side.

Time past, Harry abd Bill were Married. At the end of the story Bil told Harry thank you, I don't remember why. But when Harry aske if Bill was hppy, his husband said yes... and Harry said you're welcome.

2) Harry lives at No. 12 Grimmauld Place and finds something of Sirius'... magazines of men in their underwear and women's underwear. He buy's things for himself and has a bit of a fetish for lace panties and women's nightgowns. Someone finds out and starts sending him lingerie, lotion and nail polish. He tells Hermione, who then tells Kingley Shacklebolt... who is Harry's secret admierer.

Kingsley had been helping Harry redo Grimmauld Place... when he arived one day he heard Harry scream his name and ran up stairs to make sure he was alright. He found Harry in a lacie nightgown, afer having been wanking over the thought of Kingsley. Harry paniced , so Kingsley explained about being his secret admierer. They got together as a couple and were very happy together. When Hermione foud out it was Kingley all along, she was angery with him for not telling her.

There were many different outfits, with links to what they looked like. The last pic. was an actual drawling of Harry in a pink minnie skirt, headband, pink smudged lipstick and a bow in a not so hidden place...

I think these two were written by the same person, because they dissapiered at the same time. I'm not sure if the author sill posts at other sites, or if there's no way to find them. If any one knows where I might find these stories, I would be very greatful for your help. Please and Thank You! :jaws:

• 1 month later...
hey i dont recognise the first one but the second one is Pretty Little Slut by the minx 17 it can be found on her page

part 1

http://the-minx-17.livejournal.com/46931.html

Thank so much ^_^! I used the link and was so glad to have found that story again. 'The_Minx_17' used to post at 'TheSilverSnitch' I think, but then her fics that I added to my faves just dissapiered... After your reply, I checked to see if she had anny stories posted at 'HPFandom' and she does, there are 89 stories at 'HPFandom' posted by her. Oh, both stories were also her's. The second as you said, was 'Pretty Little Slut' and by the same auther the first is 'Redefining Bill Weasley'! So again, thank you so much... not only did you help me find both storied, but 87 other fics by the same auther!

Here's a link to her page at, 'HPFandom' if you haven't read all 89 stories!

http://www.hpfandom.net/eff/viewuser.php?uid=1274

Edited by MuggleAngel

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.