Click Here!

Searching for 2fis HP/DM

Timeflys

I've been looking for these for about a month now and I can't seem to find them. They are both Harry/Draco pairings and I'm pretty sure there both on AFF.com.

1st- Harry & Hermione both go back in time to stop everyone they love from dying, including Ron & Draco. Draco's mom helps them do it. They then have to be really careful that they don't change too much or things will end up worse then what they are. I think they go all the way back to first year- but I'm not sure. Harry has to get Draco to fall for him again. At the end Lucius Malfoy ends up dying which didn't happen in the original world but everyone else lives. That's all I can remember.

2nd- Creature Fic. Draco comes of age when creatures of his race have a hunt to find there mate. Harry is serving a detention in the woods when the trial begins and it turns out he's like Draco but a sub. There's a big up roar about getting Harry as a mate because he's a virgin & has powerful magic. And of course he's Harry Potter. They have to redo the hunt and everyone goes after Harry, but Draco wins again. Pansy's not happy because she thought that Draco would be her's for sure. So she sets up a trap to separate Harry & Draco. And she announces to the press that she's Draco's mate. (I think...)

If anyone can help me find these I'll be forever great-full! I should have booked marked them...

Edited by Timeflys

I've been looking for these for about a month now and I can't seem to find them. They are both Harry/Draco pairings and I'm pretty sure there both on AFF.com.

1st- Harry & Hermione both go back in time to stop everyone they love from dying, including Ron & Draco. Draco's mom helps them do it. They then have to be really careful that they don't change too much or things will end up worse then what they are. I think they go all the way back to first year- but I'm not sure. Harry has to get Draco to fall for him again. At the end Lucius Malfoy ends up dying which didn't happen in the original world but everyone else lives. That's all I can remember.

2nd- Creature Fic. Draco comes of age when creatures of his race have a hunt to find there mate. Harry is serving a detention in the woods when the trial begins and it turns out he's like Draco but a sub. There's a big up roar about getting Harry as a mate because he's a virgin & has powerful magic. And of course he's Harry Potter. They have to redo the hunt and everyone goes after Harry, but Draco wins again. Pansy's not happy because she thought that Draco would be her's for sure. So she sets up a trap to separate Harry & Draco. And she announces to the press that she's Draco's mate. (I think...)

If anyone can help me find these I'll be forever great-full! I should have booked marked them...

The first one I seem to remember a bit but can't think of it myself. Sorry I can't help you with it.

The second story though, sounds like Veela Inheritance Problems. Can't think of the author off hand, ahh who am I kidding I can look it up. Give me a minute. Yup Veela Inheritance Problems by Sakya it hasn't been updated in quite some time now.

I'm hoping she or he will update it but it's been over a year now. :o

THANK YOU Kurai!!!! Your right "Veela Inheritance Problems" is the 2nd fic I was looking for. I can't wait to read it again. I also agree, I really hope the author will update. Its such a good fic, I would hate to see it end without a real ending...

Again thanks for the help. I really apprecaite it! icon12.gif

TimeFlys

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.