Click Here!

Looking for 3 stories

Guest hpfanficfan

Guest hpfanficfan

\

>

> 1) I don't know the title or author of this one, but this one

starts out with Harry and Draco as professional Quidditch players, playing against each other. Harry sees Draco fall off his broom and he forgoes the snitch to save Draco's life. Harry's then in locker room and Draco comes in and say he want to thank Harry properly and invites him to the Manor for dinner and Draco cooks. After dinner kisses lead them to Draco's bedroom *insert slash* The next morning Draco looks at the clock and jumps out of bed, saying Pansy and her mother are gonna kill him because he was suppose to meet them at the florist shop. He doesn't see the hurt look on Harry's face as he's getting dressed. He tries to kiss Harry good by only to have Harry turn his head. Draco frowns but leaves anyway. Harry is extremely upset thinking this was just a one off and goes back to his flat that he shares with Hermione and Ron and cries his heart out.(Hermione is engaged to marry Ron's brother Charlie I do believe) Ron finally gets Harry to tell him what happened. Ron is very pissed off thinking that Draco used Harry. Just as Ron is ready to leave to go hex Draco, he opens the door to see a very pissed off Pansy who is there to hex Harry for the same reason. She then explains to Ron that it's all a big misunderstanding. That she and Draco were betrothed by an arranged marriage contract that their parents setup at birth. But now was Pansy's 18th birthday and they can break the contract. She says that they love each like brother and sister, not lovers. Draco was there only to help pick out the flowers for the breaking the contract/birhday party. Then goes on to say Draco was just as tore up about Harry leaving, thinking Harry was home laughing at him for being such a sap. Ron tells her Harry has would never do such a thing. Harry was sitting on the stairs during their whole conversation and Pansy sees Harry's red puffy eyes and what Ron said was true. Pansy then gets an idea and touches the pendent Draco gave her to use if she was ever in trouble. Draco pops in, wand at the ready and sees the three and yells 'what the hell goes on here'. He then sees Harry is as miserable as he is. They both explain their side and the story ends fluffy. Pansy says she needs a date to her own birthday party and asks Ron to take her and he does.

2)The next one is called 'Dream Pillow' I think, I know pillow is in the title. No idea who the author is. Harry is a healer, his forte is nightmeres and bad dreams (how ironic). Draco has been having vivid dreams of Voldemort killing his father and then comes after him. He's not sleeping well if at all. His mother(I think) tells him about Harry's profession and urges him to just give it a try. After couple sessions with Potter, he gives Draco a pillow which does take care of his problem. Harry stops by the Manor (I think) to see hows he's doing and by the end of the fic... fluffy slash.

3) the last one is called 'Leap of Faith' again no clue of who the author is. It starts out Harry lives alone and receives a portkeywith an invitation to Malfoy Manor ~ post war ~ Draco says he just wants to talk and have dinner with him. Harry accepts. Draco gives him the grand tour of his beautiful home. After dinner they sit by the fire sipping drinks (brandy?)and talking til midnight. Harry sees the time and suggest he should go home. Draco asks Harry to spend the night with him (surprise there). While in bed they both confess that they've been pining away for the other. Draco asks Harry to take a eap of faith to make this relationship work and he does.

thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

Did you find these? if so let me know they sound interesting.

\

>

> 1) I don't know the title or author of this one, but this one

starts out with Harry and Draco as professional Quidditch players, playing against each other. Harry sees Draco fall off his broom and he forgoes the snitch to save Draco's life. Harry's then in locker room and Draco comes in and say he want to thank Harry properly and invites him to the Manor for dinner and Draco cooks. After dinner kisses lead them to Draco's bedroom *insert slash* The next morning Draco looks at the clock and jumps out of bed, saying Pansy and her mother are gonna kill him because he was suppose to meet them at the florist shop. He doesn't see the hurt look on Harry's face as he's getting dressed. He tries to kiss Harry good by only to have Harry turn his head. Draco frowns but leaves anyway. Harry is extremely upset thinking this was just a one off and goes back to his flat that he shares with Hermione and Ron and cries his heart out.(Hermione is engaged to marry Ron's brother Charlie I do believe) Ron finally gets Harry to tell him what happened. Ron is very pissed off thinking that Draco used Harry. Just as Ron is ready to leave to go hex Draco, he opens the door to see a very pissed off Pansy who is there to hex Harry for the same reason. She then explains to Ron that it's all a big misunderstanding. That she and Draco were betrothed by an arranged marriage contract that their parents setup at birth. But now was Pansy's 18th birthday and they can break the contract. She says that they love each like brother and sister, not lovers. Draco was there only to help pick out the flowers for the breaking the contract/birhday party. Then goes on to say Draco was just as tore up about Harry leaving, thinking Harry was home laughing at him for being such a sap. Ron tells her Harry has would never do such a thing. Harry was sitting on the stairs during their whole conversation and Pansy sees Harry's red puffy eyes and what Ron said was true. Pansy then gets an idea and touches the pendent Draco gave her to use if she was ever in trouble. Draco pops in, wand at the ready and sees the three and yells 'what the hell goes on here'. He then sees Harry is as miserable as he is. They both explain their side and the story ends fluffy. Pansy says she needs a date to her own birthday party and asks Ron to take her and he does.

2)The next one is called 'Dream Pillow' I think, I know pillow is in the title. No idea who the author is. Harry is a healer, his forte is nightmeres and bad dreams (how ironic). Draco has been having vivid dreams of Voldemort killing his father and then comes after him. He's not sleeping well if at all. His mother(I think) tells him about Harry's profession and urges him to just give it a try. After couple sessions with Potter, he gives Draco a pillow which does take care of his problem. Harry stops by the Manor (I think) to see hows he's doing and by the end of the fic... fluffy slash.

3) the last one is called 'Leap of Faith' again no clue of who the author is. It starts out Harry lives alone and receives a portkeywith an invitation to Malfoy Manor ~ post war ~ Draco says he just wants to talk and have dinner with him. Harry accepts. Draco gives him the grand tour of his beautiful home. After dinner they sit by the fire sipping drinks (brandy?)and talking til midnight. Harry sees the time and suggest he should go home. Draco asks Harry to spend the night with him (surprise there). While in bed they both confess that they've been pining away for the other. Draco asks Harry to take a eap of faith to make this relationship work and he does.

thanks so much!

• 4 weeks later...

#2   =   "Pillow Book" by Ruby Moth

- All her work is off the internet now but you can get that fic here:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070322135409/...pillowbook.html

I've no clue about the others but I recommend trying the [strictly H/D] livejournal communities:

http://community.livejournal.com/accio_hd_fics/

http://community.livejournal.com/hd_ficsearch/

http://community.livejournal.com/drarryficfind/

http://community.livejournal.com/harrydraco/  --- not a fic search community but accepts them just the same.

.      ~ Hidders ~

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.