Click Here!

Hermione and Teddy Lupin

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

Hi I'm not sure the title or anything. I've never read this story. I KNOW that is used to be on adult-fanfiction.org

I'm pretty sure its at least 10 chapters. I remember reading a little of it and just stopped for some odd reason.

Its Teddy and Mione. No she did not travel back into time.

I think that since he is a teenager he fantasies her.

I remember a part in his bedroom. Like she is his teacher or something but a family friend and came to talk to him.

I don't really know lol.

please help me? send me a url please

thanks in advance.

It sounds like you're talking about the series Worth The Risk by inell.

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600011880

The prologue to the story has the sex ed talk in his bedroom. The series on AFF only goes up to Chapter 19, but the story is complete and all 50+ chapters are posted on the author's Live Journal.

http://inell.livejournal.com/tag/worth+the+risk+summary

Guest JaceDamian23

lmfao thanks hun. really. I've been looking for it for hours on adult-fanfiction.org But there stupid Search engine sucks prepared to the one at fanfiction.net They will give you anything and not what you are looking for.

So I was searching general and het...and I was reading summarys and I was expecting to find something in the summary Mione and Teddy.............so I am so glad that you wrote back because the summary said nothing about teddy lol. I would of wasted my time for nothing.

I've read a few of inells stories before. She is a good writer. May I ask if you liked this story? ive never read a story with this ship

I've read a few of inells stories before. She is a good writer. May I ask if you liked this story? ive never read a story with this ship

Glad I could help you out...again! ;)

Yeah, I've read a lot of inell's stuff, and she's an awesome author. She can write Hermione with just about anyone.

Did I like it? I read the first chapter/prologue, which was really good. I'm sure it's a great story, but I didn't read the rest of the chapters just because I don't really care for cross-gen fic when the female is the older one. (Unless the older female is with a younger female, and then I'm all over it!) Just a personal preference. I can really only think of two fics where it was older woman/younger man that I really liked. One was a Scorpious/Hermione one I recced before where he Imperioed her. Another was a Draco/Narcissa story which was wrong,wrong,wrong!, but so very hot.

Its kinda disappointing (for me) that 99% of the cross-gen epilogue fic tends to be slash. I read a hot bad Draco seduces Lily Potter Jr. fic a while ago, but I would kill for a good Draco/Rose Weasley story. He could stick it to Weasel and Granger while he sticks it to their daughter. (Oh, that is so bad. sorry)

Yeah. Rambled. Sorry!

And yeah, the search function her sucks! I love AFF, but I can never figure out that damn MySQL boolen box. Do I check it? How does it help?

Edited by WesleyY7

Guest JaceDamian23

yes well after chapter 1 he is 20 and she is 38. I agree I like when the man is older in fiction but she writes a good Teddy. heck actually I don't read stories with Teddy but the way she writes him I love it. LOL.

Draco with narcissa is hot but I like him with Lucius more.

I'm into incest and slash.

I never read stories with Rose and Hugo and all the kids really. I think I may like Scorpius and Rose...not sure.

fanfiction.net is better I think. you can also have a favorite list and alerts. adult-fanfiction.org doesn't have that and that sucks....also they do maintenance here all of the time and its so annoying.

the box? I'm confused not sure what your asking lol.

so anyway since we are talking....do you have any favorite couples you like to read? I'm a huge Mione/Draco. I love her with any slytherin and death eater and also the weasleys. I love Ron with any slytherin also and his brothers lol. Love stories where enemies fall in love.

and I ramble all the time so its fine

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.