Click Here!

Looking for Harry/Lucius

Guest nogoalielikeme

Guest nogoalielikeme

It's a story that I don't think has anything to do with hogwarts, but Harry is taken in to the Malfoy home by lucius and would be given food, shelter and maybe an education in return for sex.

Oh, I think harry might be homeless living on the streets.

I know the first or second chapter has those two having sex while Draco watches from the door and releases from just watching the two.

If anyone knows the name of this fic, it'd be helpful.

It's been driving me crazy not being able to find it again.

Guest hpfanficfan

Ingenue by jade

Scenario 188: Lucius picks up a young orphaned Harry off the streets while in Diagon Alley and takes him home as his new 'boy.' Draco takes an interest and attempts to steal Harry away. Will a relationship form between Lucius and Harry, or will Lucius have to force the boy wonder? Must include: Draco telling an oblivious Harry that he's to be used as a sex-toy; a scene with Harry in Lucius' lap being fed chocolates/strawberries/whatever; the line "Father gets what Father wants, and Draco gets...what Draco wants." (whether or not this line becomes true is up to you) (Keiran Shea)

I love this fic. It's my favourite LM/HP

Edited by hpfanficfan

Ingenue by jade

Scenario 188: Lucius picks up a young orphaned Harry off the streets while in Diagon Alley and takes him home as his new 'boy.' Draco takes an interest and attempts to steal Harry away. Will a relationship form between Lucius and Harry, or will Lucius have to force the boy wonder? Must include: Draco telling an oblivious Harry that he's to be used as a sex-toy; a scene with Harry in Lucius' lap being fed chocolates/strawberries/whatever; the line "Father gets what Father wants, and Draco gets...what Draco wants." (whether or not this line becomes true is up to you) (Keiran Shea)

I love this fic. It's my favourite LM/HP

what site is this on

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.