Click Here!

Headmaster Snape

thekatandmonkey

I need help finding this story.

This is post DH and Snape is still Headmaster.

It starts off with Snape catching Hermione with a Slytherin student named Madison having sex and gets off on watching them together. After Hermione refuses to give oral Madison leaves her and sets her sights on Snape whom she caught watching them.

Snape and Madison start having sex, he even makes her a prefect so that they can meet without anyone questioning them. Hermione tries to talk to Madison and save their relationship, but instead looses her position as Head Girl for being caught out after curfew.

Hermione then suspects that Snape and Madison are seeing each other, in some desperate attempt to get back at her she shows up at Snape's office wearing nothing but a robe. Snape tells her not to bring herself down to her level throwing Hermione out and very embarrased.

After Snape and Hermione get stuck in the forest together and talk Madison thinks they are getting together and desperatly tells Snape she loves him. Snape breaks it off and shows interest towards Hermione.

I don't know if this story was ever finished, but I know I read it on Fanfiction.net. Please someone tell me the name.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.