Click Here!

Dramione fic - help please!

jullsy

I was reading "The Reason" by Akshaya on Colouredgray, when the web site disapeared and I can't find this fic on another site. If someone knows where I can find it I 'll be very greatfull.

Two years after the end of the war Hermione, Draco, Harry, Neville et Luna come bach to Hogwards as teachers. The sparks between Draco and Hermiona are immediat and they finish together, but it's not easy for the others to accept them as couple. Lucious heard the news and the website desapeared... :D

Edited by jullsy

Guest JaceDamian23

I'm not sure honey. I have never read that story...I did look on the sites that I read on........ did not see the story title or the author on any of them. I goggled it and once again did not find it.

Though I found this url...... of the site saying they'll be back soon

http://colouredgrey.contraveritas.com/

good luck and sorry again

• 2 months later...
I was reading "The Reason" by Akshaya on Colouredgray, when the web site disapeared and I can't find this fic on another site. If someone knows where I can find it I 'll be very greatfull.

Two years after the end of the war Hermione, Draco, Harry, Neville et Luna come bach to Hogwards as teachers. The sparks between Draco and Hermiona are immediat and they finish together, but it's not easy for the others to accept them as couple. Lucious heard the news and the website desapeared... :(

It's up and complete at Granger Enchanted if you haven't found it already.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.