Click Here!

Looking for Dramione fic please

saffron

Hermione and Draco have to get married. Draco does not like the idea since he wanted to marry his school sweetheart.

They get married and than they decide to end their marriage when they do they go their sperate ways Draco goes off to marry his girlfriend.

Hermione has a baby unkown to draco it's his.

He meets Hermione to settle things because to his shock they are still married.

He doesn't want to end the marraige because he loves her. But she does because she thinks he loves his girlfriend.

Licius finds out about the baby and decides to set things right and marry Hermione. When Draco sis told to get married he thinks he is marrying his girlfriend. But to his shock it's Hermione.

That's all I remember please someone help me.

Guest JaceDamian23

omg I think that I read that story along time ago..........

I'm not sure. I have read so many stories lol........

I remember a story like this.....but then I also remember another story where Draco and Mione were together.......and Draco is forced to marry someone at his death eater initiation or whatever and it turns out to be his love Mione.

Is that the story that you mean?

If it is..I can't really help you out... I read so much but don't remember every title and author.

But its most likely somewhere on my favorite list.... but I've had fanfiction.net for awhile now and there are tons of stories on there lol........

sorry hun but anyway my url is

http://www.fanfiction.net/~jacedamian23

if it is NOT the story you are looking for, then please post the url when you find it

Hermione and Draco have to get married. Draco does not like the idea since he wanted to marry his school sweetheart.

They get married and than they decide to end their marriage when they do they go their sperate ways Draco goes off to marry his girlfriend.

Hermione has a baby unkown to draco it's his.

He meets Hermione to settle things because to his shock they are still married.

He doesn't want to end the marraige because he loves her. But she does because she thinks he loves his girlfriend.

Licius finds out about the baby and decides to set things right and marry Hermione. When Draco sis told to get married he thinks he is marrying his girlfriend. But to his shock it's Hermione.

That's all I remember please someone help me.

Is it this one?

http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no...2&chapter=1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.