Click Here!

Looking for Snarry fic. HPSS

Guest hpfanficfan

Guest hpfanficfan

Surfing recs...again, when i came upon a fic that is nowhere to be

found...again...

--Harry and Snape were in a Dom/Sub relationship (harry as the sub)

Harry had done something wrong and had to be punished so Snape

blindfolded him and told him he was ganna let someone else have sex

with harry. (harry didn't know but it was just snape pretending to be

someone else) Afterwards snape like tries to comfort him or untie him

or something and Harry freaks out saying he can't be in this

relationship anymore because he loves Snape and couldn't stand that

Snape let someone else have sex with him. Then Snape told him the truth

and they kiss and stuff and it was a happy ending.--

Sound familiar anyone?

thanks so much

Edited by hpfanficfan

• 2 months later...

Okay, I reread your searcing for HP/SS. And although I don't think I know this story, it reminds me of one I read a while back.

I that story Draco tells Harrry that Severus is a virgin...which he is not! Harry takes Severus on a couple of date, origanaly to win the chance of being the mans first. Severus told him that he would never give Harry his virginity... when Harry asked why, Sev. said it was because he gave it to Lucius Malfoy when the were still teenagers. Little did Severus know, that somewhere along the line Harry fell in love with him. Harry becomes upset, thinking he could never be with the man he loves. To cheer him up, Draco takes Harry to a gay club called; The Viper's pit. In the club, draco goes off with two men and leaves Harry to fend for him-self. Harry meets a man there who calls him-self The Dungeon Master, he owns the club. The master takes Harry to the back of the club where couples can have there privet fun. The Dungeon Master explains to Harry about Dom/Sub relationships and play... At first Harry was willing to play, but the moment the Dungeo Master started to enter him Harry, used his safe word and began to panic. Harry explained about his love for Severus Snape and said that was the only man he wished to be with. The Dungeon master removed his glammers and Harry was left staring in to the eyes of the man he loves... Severus Snape! They sit and talk a bit and deside they both want a try at a relationship with eachother.

I don't think this is the story you're looking for but I think you might like it. The sory is called The Viper's Pit it can be found at HP Fandom and the author isCyane Snape. And you sould be able to get to that story with the link below

http://www.hpfandom.net//eff.viewstory.php?sid=4380

I hope you like that story and I also hope you find the one you're looking for! Later :lol:

Edited by MuggleAngel

• 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.