Click Here!

Searching for a Harry/Voldemort

Kurai

What I remember of this story is Harry has joined Voldemort though no one knows it and stays with him during the holidays. His aunt, uncle and cousin are all insane from torture but don't seem to be because they are under the imperious curse. Moody and two other order members are captured by Voldemort while Harry is there or before he comes for Christmas holidays.. can't remember which and Moody pisses Harry off by thinking him a slut and that he would be useful to get for the light side as he can bare children.

Harry pretty much kills Moody in a total rage because of this. Anyways I'm not sure if the story was here or not FF.net and I can't seem to find it. I hope someone can help.

Guest hpfanficfan
What I remember of this story is Harry has joined Voldemort though no one knows it and stays with him during the holidays. His aunt, uncle and cousin are all insane from torture but don't seem to be because they are under the imperious curse. Moody and two other order members are captured by Voldemort while Harry is there or before he comes for Christmas holidays.. can't remember which and Moody pisses Harry off by thinking him a slut and that he would be useful to get for the light side as he can bare children.

Harry pretty much kills Moody in a total rage because of this. Anyways I'm not sure if the story was here or not FF.net and I can't seem to find it. I hope someone can help.

Is the story you are looking for called 'Abandoned' by Batsutousai?

http://hpfandom.net/eff/viewstory.php?sid=5286

No at least it doesn't look like it.. The story starts before 7ths year I believe as well... but this had been going on for a year or more.. and it starts with Harry looking out the window of Riddle manor dressed really well and looking nothing like the Harry Potter we know at school.

• 7 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.