Click Here!

Looking For Story!(Harry/Ginny)

Codyesh2

I'm not sure where I read the story...I do know Voldemort is still at large.Harry/Ginny find out their Pregnant.

They raise the kid during their school year.They have their own private room.

Later on Harry says he doesn't love Ginny anymore to try and protect them.He eventually see's Ginny and James playing and James points to Harry and says 'Dada'.This is when Harry gets back together with Ginny...

Also Harry/Ginny have another child but the baby arrives early due to Pansy slipping Ginny a potion.Pansy has a child with Draco who Voldemort threatens to kill...Harry/Ginny's dead child is Bryce.

Another story I'm looking for is a story that takes place after Harry's 5th year.

-Sirius returns.Sends Harry riddles/clues to prove/announce who it is.Harry asks who his first kiss was(Cho Chang)

-James/Lily return in the Shrieking Shack.

-The reason they could return was because a portal was activated and someone loved them...

-Harry/Ginny is the main pairing...

-When trying to destroy a Horcrux it turns into Hermione and Ron is unable to destroy it.Harry picks up the sword and it morphs into Ginny.

If anyone has any idea about the stories I mention could you please tell me!!!!Thanks for your time and possibly your help.

I'm not sure where I read the story...I do know Voldemort is still at large.Harry/Ginny find out their Pregnant.

They raise the kid during their school year.They have their own private room.

Later on Harry says he doesn't love Ginny anymore to try and protect them.He eventually see's Ginny and James playing and James points to Harry and says 'Dada'.This is when Harry gets back together with Ginny...

Also Harry/Ginny have another child but the baby arrives early due to Pansy slipping Ginny a potion.Pansy has a child with Draco who Voldemort threatens to kill...Harry/Ginny's dead child is Bryce.

I read that years ago, not a bad story.

It is called 'It happened one night'

http://www.siye.co.uk/siye/viewstory.php?sid=705

It is the spy that slips the potion to force Ginny a miscarrige btw. I wont reveal who it is *winks*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.