Click Here!

"WORKING TITLE'D" for now, hopefully something else later

oxidaze

Title: WORKING TITLE'D (aka, atrocious.)

Author: Oxidaze

Rating: Adult+, so far.

Summary: Starts out kinda fluffy, but I promise there'll be creepiness. Other, Violence, WIP

Feedback: Love it! The more feedback I get, the more likely I am to bring a story to completion.

Fandom: Original work.

Hmmm. This story was inspired by a song called "Chloroform Girl" by Polkadot Cadaver, which--if you listen to it on YouTube or ProjectPlaylist--should give you a decent idea of where this is headed. I went with a more tech-y aesthetic, but for those of you who like dark humor, a little violence, science (it works...bitches! see xkcd for more), horror, and, IMO, a little bit more fluff than usual (a la Twilight), you may enjoy this.

Please review, it keeps me going when I get distracted by other things going on in my life.

I know Harlequin didn't get finished yet, but if you want to read/review that, too, feel free.

:EDIT: Why do I always forget the link?!?! http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600098942

=] danke.

Edited by oxidaze