Click Here!

Finish The Sentence Game.

Guest Enchanted Faery

Guest Enchanted Faery

DAMN! Another one lost! Okay so basically what you do here is the person above you will write a sentence but will not leave an ending, it is up to you to finish it. Once that is done, then you need to start a new one and it goes on and on...okay so since this is being done over I will start...

Life is like a box of chocolates____________________.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mitchells00

lying in bed with a hot hunky guy holding me and stroking my hiar (i know i am sooooo uke...... tongue.gif)

When the world is deprived of yaoi and shounen ai _____________________________________.

:DDDDD

If you can’t play by the rules don’t play at all. Please don’t ruin everyone else’s fun!

Anymore complains and I’m putting you officially on my radar.

Blu_FireFly81

The Offcial AFF Bouncer

Guest Snowfall

TO CHARGING HANDLES FORWARD:

Hey Man, I love you to death, but apparently, your russia posts have been reported as spam twice. I don't understand the posts and maybe this person doesn't either. But, could you at least explain or stop making them? Besides, they reeeeaally hurt my eyes. Eh, I have seizures and stuff like that sets them off, particularly the red. That's one of the reasons that there is very little read in the new site skin. Sorry, I can't help it. I'm being nice, yes?

Still love you to death though,

Snowfall wink.gif

Guest ChibiShiva

*takes a deeep breath* dudethatgotbittenbyaspiderandnowhassuperpowersthatheusestosavetheworld.

Give a man a fish, and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish...