Click Here!

Beta needed for Draco/Hermione angst story

Frkjensen7400

Hi

I'm looking for a serious beta, that knows her/his HP-cannon so she/he can help me were I go somewhat astray.

At the moment I have a short story ready for beta'ing (about 24 A4 pages in size 12) and are willing to send a sample, so you can see if it is something you would like beta'ing.

In general my stories are Dr/Hg based... Some angst, some nudity, some sex... In some there might be a hint of slash.

What i need help with is:

Keep it fairly cannon (minus Fred's death! Didn't like that part of the cannon much)

Typo's

Gramma

and help with few English words as I am Danish and doesn't have English as my main language.

Hope to heard from a beta soon...

Best wishes

Birgit - Frkjensen

Hi

I'm looking for a serious beta, that knows her/his HP-cannon so she/he can help me were I go somewhat astray.

At the moment I have a short story ready for beta'ing (about 24 A4 pages in size 12) and are willing to send a sample, so you can see if it is something you would like beta'ing.

In general my stories are Dr/Hg based... Some angst, some nudity, some sex... In some there might be a hint of slash.

What i need help with is:

Keep it fairly cannon (minus Fred's death! Didn't like that part of the cannon much)

Typo's

Gramma

and help with few English words as I am Danish and doesn't have English as my main language.

Hope to heard from a beta soon...

Best wishes

Birgit - Frkjensen

I'd love to help out with your story if you're still in need of a beta. I'm really familiar with the Harry Potter canon. I'm a spelling and grammar Nazi so that could help with some of the issues you're having with your story. English is also my first language so I can assist you there as well. If you'd like to talk with me more, feel free to email me at jonathan361927@yahoo.com. Thanks!

~ Eloise

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.