Click Here!

Hermione/Severus fic

Kyarorin

I just read this a couple of weeks ago somewhere, and now I can't find it. So frustrating.

Here's the plot, and I hope someone can point me in the right direction. <_<

It starts with Hermione going to Snape b/c she wants to become his apprentice. He makes her sign this horrible contract where she has to obey him no matter what. Then they come to an agreement in which he'll not enforce the first contract if she sleeps with him every night.

Eventually, he falls in love with her, burns the original contract, then signs a contract that says that he had to obey her no matter what, but she's really scarred by the whole experience.

Guest Snakelette
I just read this a couple of weeks ago somewhere, and now I can't find it. So frustrating.

Here's the plot, and I hope someone can point me in the right direction. ;)

It starts with Hermione going to Snape b/c she wants to become his apprentice. He makes her sign this horrible contract where she has to obey him no matter what. Then they come to an agreement in which he'll not enforce the first contract if she sleeps with him every night.

Eventually, he falls in love with her, burns the original contract, then signs a contract that says that he had to obey her no matter what, but she's really scarred by the whole experience.

I think it's "What E'er Therein Is Promised" by Deeble. You can find it on Ashwinder:

http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewstory.php?sid=9325

Happy reading!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.