Click Here!

Looking for SS/HG story

Guest SiriusDesires

Guest SiriusDesires

Hello, I've been looking to find this story since my computer crashed over a year ago. From what I can remember, Sev & Hermione arrive seperately (but at the same time) to a house (flat) warming party for Tonks & Remus .... the party's been cancelled, but somehow neither of them got that message. They end up staying & playing a game of Witch's Chess (or was it Witch's Checkers) at Tonks' insistance .... a fun little game, played in teams of couples, that has different things (shots of alcohol, potions, toys) that pop out of the pieces after each move - much more fun than Wizzard's Chess!

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be greatful! Thanks in advance for any help!

Guest Snakelette
Hello, I've been looking to find this story since my computer crashed over a year ago. From what I can remember, Sev & Hermione arrive seperately (but at the same time) to a house (flat) warming party for Tonks & Remus .... the party's been cancelled, but somehow neither of them got that message. They end up staying & playing a game of Witch's Chess (or was it Witch's Checkers) at Tonks' insistance .... a fun little game, played in teams of couples, that has different things (shots of alcohol, potions, toys) that pop out of the pieces after each move - much more fun than Wizzard's Chess!

If anyone can point me in the right direction, I'd be greatful! Thanks in advance for any help!

You're probably looking for the "Mission" series by Fervesco on Ashwinder.

http://ashwinder.sycophanthex.com/viewuser.php?uid=87

I think it's the last one (IV). Have fun!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.