Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Guest Nympho

ng- I only go to a doc when I absolutley have to... and by then I'm usually hurting too bad to flirt.

G/NG- cheating on a test (honestly if she's going to leave the answers on the board I'm not going to tell her!)

Guest Nympho

Not guilty, we had a bassackwards sytem that wouldn't allow us on for more than 15 minutes at a time.

G/NG- masterbating in a completely innappropriate place (i.e. church)

G, but not so's they'd notice. eg: walk in time to the music of a passing stereo on wheels, turn head, nod, swing arms, wink at someone. Very subtle, actually.

G/NG: dance on the tables at someone's social/wedding/or any bloody time in your life when you were 1/2 cut and feeling invulnerable

Guest Nympho

Not guilty, all my craziest stunts were pulled while stone cold sober.

G/NG- Spray-painting something on your highschool's wall after overhearing that the camera's on that side of the building were turned off. (never did get caught, and it took them 3 days to get that penis scraped off. laugh.gif )

Guest Little_Girl_Lost

....Guilty. But, that's like the guilt version of white lies, right? You do it to make people happy, right?

White guilt. biggrin.gif

Lied to a friend and said their fan fic/art was better than it really was to make them feel good?

Guest Nympho

NG- I'm such a little angel... biggrin.gif

G/NG- deliberatly making statements that could be taken any nuber of ways in a completly innocent tone of voice, just to screw with someone's head.