Click Here!

Guilty Or Not Guilty

Not guilty. You're new here, so I'll cut you some slack on this. I don't drink (I'm sure everyone else here has heard that ad nauseum.)

G/NG: Going over your monthly minutes on your cell phone.

Not guilty. However, I have stayed up late for one... back in ye olden days before VCRs.

G/NG: Saw a cute guy/girl and started to go talk to him/her, only to have his/her S.O. get there first.

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty. In my defense, I was supposed to do it as a demonstration as to why you shouldn't put metal in the microwave oven.

G/NG: Stuffing an entire pack of gum in your mouth.

Guest Melody Fate

Not guilty. I just used to fantasize about half my classmates being on a bus that drives over a cliff.

G/NG: Making a mistake, but trying to convince everyone that it wasn't a mistake, it was deliberate.

Guilty, although at time time I had a job babysitting and was playing with the children.

G/NG: Can tell me what my 1977 original Chewbacca action figure is worth of the top of his/her head. blink.gif

Guest Nympho

Guilty. I still have a Qui-gon Jinn action figure in near-perfect condition.

G/NG- "accidently" told your siblings boy/girlfriend you never wore underwear just to see if he could handle wierdness.

Guest Melody Fate

Guilty (Convinced a friend that having blood in your fecal matter was something that you take yourself off to the doctor for, so I guess that counts)

G/NG: Discussing masturbation with your parents.